Port City advances your parts-fabricating options with fully dimensional laser cutting technology. Our 6-axis cutting capabilities allow us to perform angled, chamfered, coped, contoured and beveled cuts with exceptionally tight tolerances.What’s more, our ability to process preformed raw materials means that you can reduce the number of operations and setups required to create complex parts, shortening fabrication times and dramatically increasing speed and cost efficiency.
|MODEL||RESONATOR||MAX DIAMETER||MAX LENGTH|
|2015 Mazak 3D Fabri Gear 400V II||4000 watt||16.0"||480"|
|2006 Mazak 3D Fabri Gear 150||4000 watt||6.0"||310"|
|2005 Mazak 3D Fabri Gear 300||4000 watt||10.5"||310"|
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Tubing (rectangular, square, elliptical, oblong, polygonal, etc)
- “H” and “I” beams
- Custom shapes
Maximum / Minimum Sizes:
- Part length through 40′
- Pipe from 0.79″ OD through 16″ OD
- Rectangular tubing through 12″ x 10″
- Square tubing from 0.79″ x 0.79″ through 12″ x 12″
- Part weight through 2000 lbs
- Carbon steel thickness through 7/8″
- Stainless steel thickness through 3/8″
- Cutting +/- 0.010″
- Minimal kerf allows precision laser burning of small cutouts and holes.
Heat Affected Zone:
- A narrow heat affected zone minimizes stresses induced during the cutting process thereby eliminating most thermal distortion.